Working dowtown (you can't buy entertaninment like this)

Discussion in 'The Drivers Seat (Chit-Chat)' started by CK5, Sep 2, 2005.

1. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    Doing some contract work downtown Denver, went to lunch with co-workers that stoped in TJ Max so I thought I would wait outside and people watch on the 16th street mall.
    Lots of different people here, the highligt was when this stoner looking guy took his shoes off then his socks, then perceeded to clean his toe jams by stringing his socks through his toes. Keep in mind this was on a park bench in front of everyone at lunch time, folks you can't buy this kind of entertainment. rotfl

2. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 Well-Known Member

Media:
    hahahaaha damn stoners :stir:

3. stallion85

stallion85 Well-Known Member

Media:
    My mother and I used to go to the mall and sit and watch people. It's fun as hell. I especially like it when people (HOT YOUNG BLONDES) pull there underwear out of there ass when they think no one is looking rotfl

4. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    Yes, I have seen that a few times, they have the hungry butt syndrom, that's when their shorts get eaten by their butt . :pimp:

5. Grey Wolf

Grey Wolf Well-Known Member

Media:
    Yes when I get taken to the mall I sit outside the shops and people watch too.

(Yes, I have seen that a few times, they have the hungry butt syndrom, that's when their shorts get eaten by their butt .) rotfl rotfl rotfl