Worst Road Rage Incident

Discussion in 'The Drivers Seat (Chit-Chat)' started by 06MegaCab, Sep 3, 2006.

1. 06MegaCab

06MegaCab Well-Known Member

Media:
    Come on what is the WORST road rage incident you have heard of, seen, done, etc..

The best one i can think of is this one time my friend john and i were towing his jeep on a trailer (before he and i had our trucks so we were towing slow with the expedition) and this woman in a minivan was tailgating because we were in a construction zone where the trailer was basically rubbin both concrete barriers so i reached out the window with a full 40 oz cup of coke and threw it up over the jeep........exploding all over the womans car.....i havent laughed that hard in a long time.

now i know somebody can top that.....

2. RJF's Red Cummins

RJF's Red Cummins TRC Staff Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    I've never really had anything serious, I guess the last thing kind of was I had the boat hooked to me (22' Cudy Cabin so it's tall and you can't see around it if you are behind me) and I was weaving through the mountians when this little Kia got behind me, so close that the little car completely disapeared tucked in behind my boat. I kept brake checking, watching the idiot pop back into my mirror site of view and then back up against my prop out of view like a Nascar driver. Finally got pissed and hammered down the Cummins, little car couldn't stay with me pulling a grade.;)

3. NoChrome

NoChrome Active Member

I was with a buddy, in an old fj 40, with an axel flip and 38's, we were getting tail gated by an accord, he locked up the brakes cause a "dog" ran out in the road, and the honda smashed into the rear tires. We drove away with no issues, he needed a new radiator, and front end among other things.

4. bigHD

bigHD Well-Known Member

I saw this while driving in Pittsburgh one day. I was goin down this narrow alley and a mailman stopped his truck in the alley to drop off a package. I stopped and patiently waited for him. Well this lady behind me was going CRAZY! Apparently she thought she could pass me on the right so she tried and smacked right into a dumpster!

5. 06MegaCab

06MegaCab Well-Known Member

Media:
    oh my god i would have passed out from laughing

6. rocknbronco

rocknbronco Well-Known Member

thats really funny about the honda