Wrecked 96 K1500 Suburban for sale-Repairable

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by 427HemiPontiac, May 15, 2006.

1. 427HemiPontiac

427HemiPontiac Active Member

Not parting out, I don't have a place to do it. This truck is repairable if someone has the place, I don't. I really wish I did.

$1500 obo as is.

1996 Suburban K1500 with 9.5" SF rear end from a 1994 K2500 (has only 115K on the rear now), new front and rear brakes, could use tires, but we can work something out I have some new ones that I already took back off of it for my next truck, has L31 Vortec 350 and 4L60E in excellent running shape. Has AM/FM Cassette/CD, barn doors. Newer (lifetime warranty from Autozone) alternator and battery only 18-20 months old. Front shocks are newer, but I don't care for them. The rear shocks are only 10K miles old, new when the rear end went in back in November.

Truck has 233K miles and runs and drives excellent.

She runs and drives fine as is, just munched. The frame has some damage, but might be able to be fixed easily (they only said it needed 1hr frame straightening time) and I found a front clip same color for $1000 on car-part.com.

PM me. I'll post more pictures of the it if people are interested.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-forums-lounge/73775-my-wife-got-hit-2-semis.html
    Pictures of it afterwards.
    http://homepage.mac.com/n0dih/FileSharing2.html

Look in Truck Pictures and 5-14 truck pictures.

The bumper is off now. Perfectly drivable. I am in 53114 if you are close, I can deliver up to 150 miles. If you are farther, I have a friend who might be willing to drive it for a fee.

Thanks!

2. 427HemiPontiac

427HemiPontiac Active Member

Sold! $1300 to a guy in Aurora, IL