yeah.... so here is a little rant i wrote....

Discussion in 'The Drivers Seat (Chit-Chat)' started by Seventy4Blazer, May 17, 2007.

1. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer Well-Known Member

Media:
    begin rant
    well, i saw it again today... a Diet Soda being ordered at a fast food joint. no biggie right? well, in a few cases, no.. not a big deal at all. in MOST cases, yeah, its a big deal. this gal had a double quarter pound burger, extra baccon with cheese, an extra large fry, and she decided to add a frosty... oh, i forgot to mention she was in her early 50's or so... about 5'5'' and close if not over 325 lbs... GROSS!!
    im sure the 50 or 60 calories saved by that DIET soda was a GREAT choice... FAT LAZY ASS!! for half as much she could have bought just as much food in the form of a SALAD!
    oh, yeah, just to cover the line i always hear... "Maybe she likes the taste!?!" BULL ****! **** you if youthink she likes the taste. you have to acquire a taste for diet soda. it taste like crap, and the nutrisweet in it... well, might as well take up smoking, as it is just as bad for you alomost.
    no, i know i am not perfect, and my eating habbits lack from tiem to time. hell, i had about 2 months there where i was eating fast food a lot more than i wanted to. no real good excuse to be honest. yeah, i was working, but yes, every fast food place has a salad. granted some are not that great, but it is still better than a half or 3/4 pound burger...
    Americans are lazy. video games, fast food, soft parents... the list can go on, blame can be shifted, fingers can be pointed. the end fact is that Americans are getting more and more lazy every day.
    hit your kid when they need it, get outside and move around when the weather lets you, and stick to a grilled chicken or fish sandwich when at fast food. really, it is that simple if you think about it.
    most 15 to 19 year olds can NOT cook for themselves. how are they to eat healthy if older parental units can not cook either? hell, im a single 27 year old male and have been able to cook for 14+ yeas now... its FUN, EASY and most important HEALTHY! even better, its less expensive!
    so, do me a favor America... start SMALL!! discipline yourself, and your kids if you have them... i only ask ONE thing... one day a week, learn how to cook a HEALTHY meal. you just may find it fun. on a nice day, go outside for a walk around the neighborhood... i even dare ya to meet that neighbor you have never talked to for who knows how many years...
    just GET OFF YOUR ASS AND TRY, JUST TRY, TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!
    end rant.
    Grant Bourne.

2. zippy

zippy Well-Known Member

Media:
    grant thats hilarious i see it all the time too... my wife cooks for me i rarely eat out and when i do its the fattiest food i can findwaytogo

3. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    Seen it many times, also just saw a 250 pound Woman in the store the other day in her workout gear and a fanny pack, must have been laundry day I figure.

4. duckmanquacker

duckmanquacker Well-Known Member

wrong image, wrrroooongggg image:eek::eek::eek:rotflrotflrotfl

5. zippy

zippy Well-Known Member

Media:
    hahahahahahahahaha lololol

6. rocknbronco

rocknbronco Well-Known Member

7. carguy9135

carguy9135 Well-Known Member

Media:
    well im 15 and i can cook plenty, i pay for everything i buy, i have a job, participate in 3 sports and some how manage to pull a 3.6 GPA average so i dont wanna hear anything about me...

8. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer Well-Known Member

Media:
    re-read, then re-think...
    i never said anything about YOU.... maybe i should though...

9. duckmanquacker

duckmanquacker Well-Known Member

:doah::doah::doah:rotflrotfl:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

10. Brisk

Brisk Well-Known Member

Media:
    rotfl :stir: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

11. rocknbronco

rocknbronco Well-Known Member

12. carguy9135

carguy9135 Well-Known Member

Media:
    ya whatever

13. zippy

zippy Well-Known Member

Media:
    rotfl rotfl :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: rotfl :popcorn: hahahaha i love it!