1987 Chevy K30 Flatbed Tow Rig

Discussion in 'Tow Rigs and Trailers for Sale' started by jayg48anglia, Aug 25, 2012.

1. jayg48anglia

jayg48anglia New Member

1986 Chevy K30 Scottsdale with T.G. Mountaineer polish aluminum flatbed. with large polished tool box. Set up for gooseneck or class 3 hitch with brake controller. 82,222 miles. 454, 4speed, 4:10 rears. Excellant tires with stainless simulators. Brakes and clutch in good working order. Brakes are hydroboost. Southern truck with no scratches or dents. Clean carfax. Has working A/C, tilt, cruise, power drivers seat, factory console, factory tach and twin 18 gallon tanks, Cobra CB radio. New heater core, hoses, battery, cables Has over 60 led lights on the outside. They are clear when off and color when powered up. Draws quite a crowd at night. Truck has been stored in a heated and A/c cooled garage since August 2010 when I was injured in a work related accident. Truck is started and driven once a month. This truck needs nothing. Also will throw in 4 new Eagle polished wheels and 2 blasted and painted inner rear steel rims, plus new never installed Lund visor. Asking $11,000 looking for cash only offers. Located in Connecticut. Truck has to go Truck is very very clean. Email jayg48anglia@yahoo.com for pictures or more information. Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2012
  2. nicolastaylor25

nicolastaylor25 New Member

Do you still have the truck? I am interested to your truck for my business. PM me if you still have it and send me some photos. Thanks.

3. jayg48anglia

jayg48anglia New Member

Sorry, truck was sold to a hauler in Ohio. She was quite a machine. THX. Jay