A few 2007 Ford Super Duty pictures

Discussion in 'Concepts | Press Photos | Rumors' started by CK5, Oct 27, 2005.

1. Beeram305

Beeram305 Well-Known Member

Ummm, aren't those brakelights off of a late 70's Ramcharger? rotfl Boy, that thing is third world ugly.

2. wheelen

wheelen Member

Oh my god, if they go with that i'll never buy another Ford:doah:

3. mbryson

mbryson Well-Known Member

What drugs are they handing 'stylists' nowadays? That's just not right........

4. Diesel Nut

Diesel Nut Well-Known Member

Media:
    WOW. :eek:
    That is hidious!

5. powerboatr

powerboatr Well-Known Member

Media:
    Albums:
    not sure if you saw these

Attached Files:

6. mbryson

So it's just a really ugly 'freshening' of the '99 model ? I'll stick to the '99-04 styling.

7. Bourdon1350

Bourdon1350 Well-Known Member

i personaly love this. just wait til you all see it in person and you should change your mind. it looks great in person.

8. mbryson

They sold burnt orange one a couple weeks back at the local dealership. I'll never have one. To me, they're in the same category as the '03-06 Chevs in the looks department.

9. Bourdon1350

o man...thats bad...thats just low man....:) well hey we all have are diffrences, and we all like different things, now i definately agree the chevys are horrible lookin, and the new ones arent any better.

10. mbryson

It's just my opinion. Not worth anything. :D It's FRUSTRATING to buy a truck now unless you're at a Dodge dealership (WTF am I saying?).

I want a stick, solid axle (there's a debate again), longbed, crew, tcase shifter on the floor (if you can't move a lever, WTF are you doing driving on highways?) that has shift linkage (a GM sales guy told me ALL GM transfer cases are electronically shifted now, lever or not---unconfirmed, but ???), power locks/windows, CD player, carpet and 6 passenger seating without all the foo-foo crap that comes with leather seats esp. in the GM models. I wonder if the market will 'correct' or if trucks will be all 'gayed' out like modern SUVs within the next few years?

11. carguy9135

carguy9135 Well-Known Member

Media:
    I agree, allthough i cannot afford one, i kinda like it. The front and rear lights look nice along with the grill. Those mirrors would make it way easier when towing too. Otherwise, i think they look just like they did before.

12. Bourdon1350

yeh did u really say that?? haha! i definately like that about the dodge, manual shift 4x4 is the only way to go, and the six speed is great for towing. and yes i think in the next whenever trucks are going to be like cadillacs and navigators, and all fancyd out! (well its not like they arent now...)its going to happen cuz thats what the majority of people want. more people are wanting the crew cab short bed trucks for family vacations and to tow a little camper or a boat, and thats all they will ever tow,if that! so the companys are just satisfying the business man who wants a big diesel just for play. thats how it is, and thats how its goin to be. i dont think theres anything we can do about it....