Dodge Cummins guys come together.

Discussion in 'Dodge 3rd Gen Cummins 5.9 (24v)' started by RJF's Red Cummins, Mar 4, 2005.

1. cumminz

cumminz New Member

Albums:
    hi i am mark from salt lake city

i drive a 2006 dodge mega cab:D

i hope the pic works

2 (12).jpg

2. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    Nice truck, what kind of flairs are those - Power Wagon?

3. ramn4evr

ramn4evr Member

This is my wife's 98 12V 5 spd, 4" pipe. [​IMG]

4. Ramified

Ramified Active Member

Albums:
    Chad Daniels from Quitman, Mississippi. I'm a Medic for an offshore drilling company. I just bought an '06 2500 Mega Cab. I LOVE the Cummins. No mods, yet, but there will be.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2008
  5. 06MegaCab

06MegaCab Well-Known Member

Media:
    I have a white 2500 4x4 Dodge Mega Cab SLT.....i've only had it for 2 weeks but im planning on a banks six gun system for it and a dvd player up front with a kicker solobaric 12 in the back.....i'm from Madison, Mississippi but im moving with my family up to Charlotte NC towing a jeep for 10 hours....i'll post up pics of the truck and the mods whenever i have time to do them :D

6. LOUDandPROUD

LOUDandPROUD Well-Known Member

Got my new tow rig yesterday! 2006, dark grey, stock until I mod it. Everything I wanted for a great employee price! I am Brian, 22 years old, from Springfield, Or. Currently I am a small boat engineer for the US Coast Guard...More later.

7. Beeram305

Beeram305 Well-Known Member

Bought another truck a few days ago. In sig., it drives awesome. I can't wait to straight pipe it. :pimp:

8. SteveinAK

SteveinAK Active Member

Media:
    Steve here- My mods are in the sig block, pretty much stock, but not for much longer... I am a Combat Arms Instructor in the USAF, which means I fix guns and teach people to shoot. I live in Anchorage, Alaska.

Attached Files:

9. noledodge

noledodge Member

Hi I'm Tracy, I live in Tallahassee. Florida
    My Truck is a 2004 Dodge 3500 Dually, Laramie package, Cummins H.O. 48RE Automatic 4.10 Gears, Tow package, grey leather interior, Powder coated grille guard and side bars, Ramair hood. It's mostly stock but getting ready to install new exhaust system and a gauge package.

Attached Files:

10. Full Pull

Full Pull Well-Known Member

Media:
    My name is Steve I own a 05 CTD H/O 610. ThunderRoad, 410's 5" strate pipe exaust, Airaid intake, Power Puck Inline ,DDP Injectors 5" tq tube auto meter Gages . Preaty much a stock truck .Stock she Ran 14.6 in the 1/4 with a full tank of fuel I have not ran here on a track since then. but towing my 33 ft t/t @10k lbs she gets around 15 mpg empty is 21 to23 mpg.

11. Diesel-Dude

Diesel-Dude Well-Known Member

Media:
    My name is Brian
    I'm 33 and live in Mansfield, Ohio.

I operate a 20 ton, twin hoist, radio controlled overhead crane for the largest DOM mechanical tubing supplier in North America.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2008
  12. Full Pull

Media:
    Looken Good

13. Bourdon1350

Bourdon1350 Well-Known Member

ok i have basicly the same truck as u. why do u get 20+ mpg and i only get 14??! whats up with that??!

14. Full Pull

Media:
    Dont know? Today went on an 100 mil trip and @ 70 mph Iwas getting 21 mpg and @ 65 iwas getting 22.3 to 24 mpg. and thats on Winter Blend fuel and Pwr Service White Bottle.

15. Diesel-Dude

Diesel-Dude Well-Known Member

Media:
    Does that mean you are running aftermarket injectors also? What brand? My brother's friend lost 6-7 mpg swapping in a set of big hp injetors.

I also use the Powerservice additive. The white bottle works well (cold weather use), but I have better luck with the grey bottle stuff. Powerservice can turn the worst running fuel into something special.

16. whiterocket5.9

whiterocket5.9 Well-Known Member

howdy crew, bruce here, newbie from central illinois just wanted to say hi to all you other dodge boys out there.

17. nastee1

nastee1 Member

2006 Dodge 2500, aero exhaust (just muffler) with a bully dog,,my question is will the bullydog hurt my truck, I am currently operating it in performance mode. However tried the extream mode the other day wow it took off like a plane,,put the setting back to performance

18. zippy

zippy Well-Known Member

Media:
    i am Brandon riskey i used to be in the gm gas section but am now the proud owner of a 06 3500 quad cab short bed 4x4 ram with the cummins and a 6 speed. stock for now. i live in castle rock colorado and i am a garage door techniction getting into the hot shotting industry as i type.[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. whiterocket5.9

whiterocket5.9 Well-Known Member

hey nastee i have a 05 with a power pup ive towed a boat that weighs in at around 2500 lbs on extreme and no problems i have a 6 speed too not a auto if that makes a difference,now im not recomending that but just letting ya know i was going up some nice grades too near branson missouri and as long as i was sensible the temps were too. the most ive hauled on extreme was around 5-6000 lbs but that was on flat land and only for about 10 miles. still no problems. ive got 43,000 on my truck and everything is in good shape as far as tranny and engine is concerned and ive had it on the extreme mode for tha majority of the time ive had it. as far as hurting your truck not sure but i know if soemthing happens none of the downloaders are invisible, the smarty box i guess is invisible to the computers at the dealerships and others are not but either way from what ive read when you push the levels of fuel up in the cylinder it burns a mark or something in the cylinder from the xtra fuel and they can tell that way. like i said before dont recomend doin the extreme thig because bully dog says not to tow on anything besides tow but thats my experiance so far.

20. Bourdon1350

Bourdon1350 Well-Known Member

nope! the only thing i have done is a chip! factory injectors still in.