Dodge Cummins guys come together.

Discussion in 'Dodge 3rd Gen Cummins 5.9 (24v)' started by RJF's Red Cummins, Mar 4, 2005.

1. Bourdon1350

Bourdon1350 Well-Known Member

nope! i love my bully dog! hasnt hurt nothin!

2. nastee1

nastee1 Member

Hey thanks for the info, I maintain mine on performance and tow in the tow/econ mode, just to be safe. I get on average of 18.5 per gal. I rarely stomp on the gas pedal, however, when I do the black smoke is rolling out the back.

3. nastee1

nastee1 Member

leveling kits

Trying to find a good leveling kit for my 06 2500, don't want to spend a ton. Should I level the truck or just leave it alone...

4. Bourdon1350

i had my trucked leveled 2 weeks after i bought it! have yet to regret it! makes it look much better!

5. whiterocket5.9

whiterocket5.9 Well-Known Member

im lookin into a lift too(possibly the kore hd) i would like 34-35" tires but dont want to lift to high will a 2" lift clear the 35's? another question is how wide of a tire can ya go on a stock rim i have 17x8 rims the tires i was lookin at said you need 8.5-9.5 and the rims that i was lookin at are 17x10 so im a half inch off either way if it doesnt matter i just assume keep the stockers and save soem loot if i can.

6. Bourdon1350

you can fit 35's on it from the factory. you can put 12.50's or more on the factory wheel. mine has 35 12.50's on the stock rims. and the tires were on before the lift.

7. zippy

zippy Well-Known Member

Media:
    dont level your truck read the kore suspension thread in the 3rd gen forum bout 4054x4's truck. if you want it to look better the kore leveling kit is the only worth while kit but the recon from kore is the best idea for this situation.

8. Full Pull

Full Pull Well-Known Member

Media:
    waytogo looks Great Nice Rig

9. whiterocket5.9

bourdon did you have much rub with the 35's ? i was lookin at my truck and had a tape measure man that would be really a tight squeeze with 35's im gonna lift it anyway, i was just wondering

10. zippy

zippy Well-Known Member

Media:
    4054x4 truck is an 05 2500 and he had the revtek leveling kit on it and had death wobble out the wazoo so he took it off but had 35's on his truck still and said there was absolutely no rubbing after the kit was removed.

11. Bourdon1350

no they dont rub one bit. the 03 and up dodge 4x4's will all fit 35's, actually most all years before 03 will fit 35's factory also. its thanks to the coil suspension. and its really not a very tight squeeze either. ull have room to spare when their in there.

12. whiterocket5.9

well at least i can save soem money on rims im still get ting a lift even though they would fit i can just see me rippin the hell outta my fenders and tires hitting some bumps thanks for the info

13. Bourdon1350

hey no problem. just know that you dont have to alter the suspension one bit to put 35;s. i did all kindsa off roadin with it factory height and 35's. never rubbed any! good luck!

14. 2007CUMMINZ

2007CUMMINZ Well-Known Member

My rig

I'm Danny and I live in the Tarheel State. I love railroading, traveling and web design. My wife and I hit the road as often as we can. Heart surgery 2.5 years ago taught me that working to much is not the way to go. Enjoy life and "Trust GOD" with all your heart.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. cumminz

cumminz New Member

Albums:
    who i am

who i am mark stevenson in salt lake city ut

what i drive 2006 dodge 3500 maga cab :pimp:

Attached Files:

16. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    Nice, I like the flairs.

17. Rob Knoell

Rob Knoell Well-Known Member

Rob Knoell and I live and work in New Mexico. What I drive is a 2006 Dodge crew cab dually, four wheel drive. What it has, CTD 325 hp, 610 tq, MBRP T-304 stainless steel dual four inch exhaust, AFE stage II intake, B&W turn over ball gooseneck hitch, B&W headache rack, and about a two or three inch lift kit from Superlift, six speed tranny, manual transfercase, power everything and satalite radio. The truck is a Big Horn Edition. I don't have a camera yet so there are no pictures yet.

18. gsbrockman

gsbrockman Member

Media:
    Just got my 2007.5 !

[​IMG]

2007.5 Dodge RAM 3500 Laramie MegaCab 4x4 D18P81, 2FH Laramie 2FH Pkg, ETJ 6.7L Cummins HPCR 350/650, DG7 6-spd 68RFE Automatic, PB5 Electric Blue Pearl Coat, APA Monotone Paint, GJD5 Leather Trimmed Bucket Seats in Slate Gray, XJL Front Hood Protection, NHK Block Heater, DSA Anti-spin Differential, RAK am/fm/cass/6 disc CD w/SIRIUS Satellite Radio, LN7 Clearance Lamps, XME Under Rail Bedliner, AR9 Single Rear Wheel Group, GPG Power / Heated Trailer Tow Mirrors, GWA Power Sunroof, 3CG Bluetec Diesel System, NEN Diesel Exhaust Brake.

I guess I need to update my sig now. Ordered 03/23/07 and received at dealership nine weeks later.....took delivery May 30th.

Greg

19. WSTEPHENS

WSTEPHENS Well-Known Member

Who I am: Bill Stephens

What I Drive: 2005 2500 Thunder Road SLT 4x4 6 Speed QC The Wife has named it Bart

What I do: GE Field Engineer I get to work on the most powerfull engins in the world. The largest so far was a Nuke in Japan that puts out 1400 MWs.

Proud to be a Wyoming Native that lives in PA but will return to Wyoming.

Attached Files:

20. Full Pull

Full Pull Well-Known Member

Media:
    thats a great bunch of goodlooken trucks