van Aaken Developments

Discussion in 'Supporting Vendors' started by vADUSA, Jan 18, 2006.

1. vADUSA

vADUSA New Member

First, I would like to say THANKS!!!! to Steve for this generous offer. With this type of attitude, I see great things for Tow Rig in the future.

van Aaken is a long time manufacturer of performance electronics for diesel engines. We have been improving performance on European diesels for nearly 15 years. We were one of the first (actually I beleive the first) to produce a module for the 5.9L in the 1998 Dodge, however our products had been primarily marketed with other labels. We now are promoting our products under our own name and have opened a North American office/warehouse. We have several exceptional dealers carrying van Aaken products currently, some of which are supporting vendors here. We strive to manufacture a premium quality, dependable & affordable product with the average driver/tow vehicle in mind, however we also have units for the drag race/ sled pulling crowd available.

I look forward to getting to know you all here & hope that I can be of help to some. Please feel free to send me an email with any questions or concerns you may have.

2. CK5

CK5 WhooHoo! Administrator Moderator

Media:
    Welcome, are you guys working on changes for the 06's?

3. vADUSA

vADUSA New Member

We are working on a unit for the '06 Dodge, but it is going to be a while yet before it is released. The van Aaken policy will not allow the release of anything until we are extremely comfortable that it is correct. I will keep you up to date here as to the progress.