Who here has ATV's??

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by stallion85, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Beeram305

Beeram305 Well-Known Member

We've got a 98 Arctic Cat 454, real strong utility quad. Once pulled a Polaris 500 utility quad with broken tie rods up a 30% incline on a loose dirt hill. Also pulled our friend and his KFX700 up the biggest hill I had ever seen, it's much stronger than our friends vinson 500's.

Also have a 2000 Honda 400ex, most reliable bike we own, also an 04 Honda TRX450R, very very fast, my personal quad.

And a little old Suzuki Quadrunner 250. Throw her in super low range, and I can literally climb up a wall.

I love all those bikes. waytogo

2. sprint20

sprint20 New Member

I have a Arctic Cat 650 V2 and my wife has a Polaris 500HO. We also have a Yamaha snowmobile for winter play time.

3. RJF's Red Cummins

RJF's Red Cummins TRC Staff Moderator

Media:
    Albums:
    Got a new SP800, saw the Stealth black edition and felt like a kid in a candy store....
    [​IMG]

4. whiterocket5.9

whiterocket5.9 Well-Known Member

so do yall liek the automatics? i liked the manual auto (for lack of a better name lol) i dotn even knwo if they are still around or not.....ive only riddin a auto one time and it was ok but was ondering how it did going downhill and all withthe others you can choose your gear....how does the autos engine braking ability work is basicly what im getting at

5. 05' CO King Ranch

05' CO King Ranch Well-Known Member

Media:

You feel like a Kid in a candy store when riding it. I've got 2 2005 Sportsman 800's and wouldn't think of owning anythhing else!! Enjoy yours to the fullest!!
    Jeff

6. whiterocket5.9

whiterocket5.9 Well-Known Member

that polaris is pretty damned sharp i like the blacked out look with a lil brown on it :), did it coem stock with those tires and rims or are those aftermarket

7. Derek

Derek Active Member

just sold the last one in my garage last summer
    ill buy another one at some point

8. carguy9135

carguy9135 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Well, i have driven an amount of things. I have driven an ATV, but im not allowed to own one. When I was in Mexico in November, I rolled a jetski clear on its top and basically killed the thing. My dad wont let me drive anything anymore besides the car....:mad:

9. littlemrsmopar

littlemrsmopar Active Member

My hubby just bought a Honda Rancher 4WD

10. PolisHammer

PolisHammer Member

2002 Bombardier Quest 650. A little tank.

[​IMG]

11. carguy9135

carguy9135 Well-Known Member

Media:
    My uncles on the farm has gears and etc. You can put it in automatic for regular cruising around but then you can shift it in reverse and you can put it in 1st and 2nd kinda like some cars for downhill driving and also towing anything

12. scarecrow

scarecrow Active Member

Albums:
    here is mine.i have a 2004 yamaha 660 grizzly w/ DNA alum wheels , 28x11 titan 589 tires on all 4 corners, 2500lb winch , 2in highlifter lift kit , full snorkels i can take on 4ft of water , custom made rear rack extension for 20ft tow strap , 16 inches of ground clearence , a extra set of off road lights for those night rides , full alum skids....parts to come hmf exhaust , outlaw clutch kit , k&n air filter and jet kit..i also have a 2005 yamaha yz250f but sorry no picks of that one yet...
    [​IMG]

13. Nitelord

Nitelord Well-Known Member

Media:
    I just got a Polaris 90cc Scrambler for my kids. It's a christmas present. So the only one to have ridden it is me. waytogo

14. cisco

cisco Well-Known Member

Atv

I Have a 03 450 yamaha Kodiak with ITP 589 tires and type 3 alum. wheels. It does pretty good down here in the swamps! Later in the day after quite a few cold beverages, it seems to get stuck a lil more often!!!! Oh well, gettin stuck is part od the fun. Slip in into 2wheel drive and roost some black, gooey, stinky, sticky mud on your pal's and let the games begin!! Cisco

15. Stock 87

Stock 87 Active Member

1979Honda atc 110
    1984 Yamaha Tri-zinger
    (2) 1986 Honda trx 125's
    1988 Honda trx 250r Fully restored
    2001 Yamaha banshee Ported, stroked and everthing else you can do to a banshee.
    I think thats it but there could be more.

16. wintersucks

wintersucks Member

yep just got back into it this summer again. Picked up a 2007 Yamaha Rhino. this pic was the day after i got it, winch wasnt in yet ended up getting another atv to help me get out. it looks a little different now. wont let me upload pics for some reason, keeps timing out. i'll try n get some pics when i get back to minnesota. damn work flying me around the country:)

17. whinesnrattles

whinesnrattles Active Member

i've got a 2005 suzuki kingquad myself. 3k winch front cargo box hand guards 60" snow plow and 27" dirt devil XT's with 1.25 inch deep lugs. its great! i really like the size and power and SUPER ride comfort.

18. joez

joez Well-Known Member

Media:
    Chalk up another sport quad. I ride an '05 Honda TRX450r, still stock motor for now, its plenty fast for me.

19. haulin-rv

haulin-rv Well-Known Member

Mine (Suzuki Ltz400) is now parked until next spring or longer depending on how long my collar bone takes to heal from crashing a month ago:doah: . So far a plate 7 screws (3 have pulled out):mad: , future surgery to either add another or replace the existing may happen:dunno: , if not atleast one more surgery to remove the plate if it heals the way it is. Not to mention the $23,000 in medical bills so far:eek: .

20. ramcat

ramcat Member

i've got a 1995 yamaha blaster. lots of fun in the summer but worthless in the winter!